The MTCA was officially formed in 1993.
The MTCA boundaries are Cedar Hill Road on the west, McKenzie Avenue on the north, Gordon Head Road on the east, Derby Road on the south, and additionally all residents on the north side of Mount Tolmie.
For further information, please call Penny Stevens, 250-721-3731 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Improvements to Gore-Peace Memorial Park
- Improvements to various and new trails on Mount Tolmie and pedestrian entrance at Gordon Head Road.
- Bike repair station at 1590 Cedar Hill X Road.
- New bench at Poplar and Richmond.
- Community banners.
- Initiated improvements to Mount Tolmie and had a new bench installed.
- A number of successful housing developments in our community as a result of working closely with developers and the municipality.
- Major Improvements to Horner Park in consultation with our community.
- About 80% of MTCA blocks now have Block Watch block leaders.
- A traffic cross walk across Gordon Head Road to the University.
- A traffic cross walk at Mortimer & Shelbourne with traffic control lights.
- A four way stop at Richmond and Poplar and plans for a major intersection improvement in that area.
- A sidewalk on Midgard Avenue.
- Improvements to Cedar Hill X Road.